I am PhD student in the Static Analysis subgroup of the Software Technology Group at TU Darmstadt.
- 2014–now, TU Darmstadt, PhD student, advised by Mira Mezini
- 2017-2018, Oracle Labs Australia, intern
- 2014, Transfacto GmbH, consultant
- 2011–2013, Philipps-Universität Marburg, master’s degree
- 2008–2011, Philipps-Universität Marburg, bachelor’s degree
My general research interests include static analysis and software security. Most recently I am concerned with call-graph consttruction for software libraries where the call graph is suitable to find both: security vulnerabilities and software quality issues.
I’m a contributer to the OPAL project, a static analysis framework for Java bytecode. OPAL is not only the environment for my research but also hosts useful tools such as the BugPicker and Hermes. Besides my work on OPAL I’m also working on CogniCrypt, an offical Eclipse Plugin that aids software developers in using cryptographic APIs.